I’ve done a lot of writing recently in my English Composition class, which makes me want to vomit at times. So, I haven’t really had time to make a post, or been in the mood to think of something interesting to talk about. We have to write two in class and two at home journals a week. This week, we had to write a how-to journal on something we knew how to do very well. This is what I decided to write. Bud said I should post it, so if you don’t like it, I’ll just blame him.
How to Have an Awesome Saturday
- Roll out of bed at whatever time, but usually around nine or ten o’clock in the morning.
- Quietly sneak around the house to make minimal floor squeaks, so as not wake up still sleeping husband.
- Make mandatory pot of coffee and drink a cup as soon as it is finished brewing.
- Scrounge up breakfast food, such as granola bar, dry cereal, or make husband fetch something unhealthy from outside food source when he gets up.
- Sit on the couch with cup of coffee and watch television or surf internet until it is time to wake up husband at eleven o’clock.
- When husband is up, either tell him to scrounge up breakfast for himself, or ask sweetly to fetch unhealthy food stuffs from outside source.
- Continue to watch television and surf internet throughout the day.
- Snack on various items in kitchen, and discuss supper meal.
- Make husband reluctantly decide on what to have for supper meal, after informing him it is his turn to decide what to eat.
- After eating supper, continue watching, surfing and snacking until bedtime, usually around eleven or twelve at night.
*Note: DO NOT change out of pajamas unless absolutely necessary.
After Bud read this, he said, “Wow, we must have an awesome Saturday every weekend!”